Primary care refers to health services that support and maintain good health on a routine basis. With our primary care, we have medical providers that will provide you with detailed comprehensive healthcare services designed to meet your needs. This includes:
- Managing routine health needs and promoting prevention strategies to sustain a long health life.
- Providing treatment and resources for care including treatment for HIV, Diabetes, HRT, etc.
- Making sure our providers maintain up to date certifications/education in their fields, including LGBT specific needs.
- Providing specialized primary care for LGBTQ individuals and allies.
- Providing specialized trans-health primary care services for our transgender/non-binary patients.
- Providing services for when people get sick or need to schedule an emergency Primary Care Appointment.
SPEKTRUM Health follows the most up to date guidelines and standards of care! We are committed to keeping our environment support, friendly, and tailored to your needs. Our goal is to provide you with A Better Health Experience.
Call The Office
Virtual for patients EVERYWHERE