Hormone Replacement Therapy(HRT)
Transgender / Gender Non-Binary Healthcare on YOUR terms.
SPEKTRUM Health follow the standards of care as outlined by the World Professional Association for Transgender Healthcare (WPATH). We seek to developing a treatment plan to meet our patient’s needs which include providing Medical Transition services for individuals interested in transitioning and mental health services. We want to include our patients in their goals with the interest in providing the best qualitative services to meet the needs of the transgender/non-binary communities. Some of the services that we can provide for are listed below
- Medical Transition (Hormone Therapy)
- Puberty Blockers / Puberty Deferrment
- Letter of support for HRT
- Gender Confirmation Surgery (GCS) Support Letters
- We have relationships with the nation’s best Gender Confirmation Surgery (GCS) Surgeons!
- Gender affirming communication (pronouns matter to us)
- Flexible scheduling options (including virtual health/telemed)
- Ongoing mental health therapy options
- Patient assistance support options
- Bioidentical hormone treatment options
Our providers maintain up to date education and certifications in the field regarding trans-health. The Mazonni Center in Philadelphia offers the foremost conference in continuing education courses pertaining to transgender health and medical transition. Our providers both participate and contribute in these seminars!
SPEKTRUM Health also follows research found at *Howard Brown in Chicago, IL *University of California San Francisco (UCSF) in SF, CA *Callen-Lorde Center in NY, NY *Fenway Health in Boston, MA and many others!
*SPEKTRUM Health’s therapist is happy to work with you to provide the letter up support for individuals starting Gender Affirming Therapy (GAT) / Hormone Replacement Theray (HRT) for the first time. This letter is often useful for insurance authorization and surgical support for individuals who require it. This can often be done in as little as one session with a therapist!
Call The Office
Virtual for patients EVERYWHERE
Contact Us Today
or Book An Appointment Online
Click here to register in our patient portal!
Monday: 8am – 5pm
Tuesday: 8am – 6pm
Wednesday: 8am – 5pm
Thursday: 8am – 5pm
Friday: 8am – 2pm
Saturdays: By appointment only
Sundays: By appointment only
Fax: (863) 229-2576