Gender Affirming Treatment (GAT)
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
SPEKTRUM Health consults a variety of standards, including those outlined by the World Professional Association for Transgender Healthcare (WPATH), The University of California San Francisco (UCSF), The Mazzoni Center and many more. We develop treatment plans WITH our patient’s. This includes medical & mental health gender transition services. We include our patients in goal setting providing the highest quality services & programs to meet the needs of the transgender/non-binary communities.
Some of the services that we can provide for are listed below
- Medical Transition (Hormone & non-Hormonal Therapy)
- Puberty Blockers / Puberty Deferment
- Letter of support for GAT/HRT
- Gender Confirmation Surgery (GCS) Support Letters
- We have relationships with the nation’s best Gender Confirmation Surgery (GCS) Surgeons!
- Gender affirming communication (pronouns matter to us)
- Flexible scheduling options (including virtual health/tele-med)
- Ongoing mental health therapy options
- Patient assistance support options
- Bioidentical hormone treatment options
SPEKTRUM Health follows a variety of research and guidelines. To name a few: *Howard Brown in Chicago, IL *University of California San Francisco (UCSF) in SF, CA *Callen-Lorde Center in NY, NY *Fenway Health in Boston, MA and others!
*SPEKTRUM Health’s therapist is happy to work with you to provide the letter up support for individuals starting Gender Affirming Therapy (GAT) / Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for the first time. This letter is often useful for insurance authorization and surgical support for individuals who require it. This can often be done in as little as one session with a therapist!
Call The Office
Virtual for patients EVERYWHERE
Contact Us Today
or Book An Appointment Online
Click here to register in our patient portal!
Monday: 8am – 5pm
Tuesday: 8am – 6pm
Wednesday: 8am – 5pm
Thursday: 8am – 5pm
Friday: 8am – 2pm
Saturdays: By appointment only
Sundays: By appointment only